4 replies to this topic

#1 Niall

Niall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:28 AM

At the moment, staff at Neq3 are working on creating an active community on our forums!

As part of this we will be unavailing some new features over the near future. The first one of which has arrived today.

Achievement Badges

Today we have introduced forum achievement badges. There are three badges which you can earn (if this goes well we will add more at a later date).

The way you can earn these cool looking badges is by posting on our forums, either new threads or comments. Once you reach a certain post level you will automatically be awarded your badge!

Posted Image

The first of our range is the Member badge. Once you have reached 25 posts on our forums you will be entitled to this badge!

Posted Image

Once you hit 75 posts you will become a senior member on our forums and you will be awarded this amazing looking badge!

Posted Image

Our third badge of the current range is the Elite Member. This prestigious title can be yours at 200 posts! Not only will you gt this badge but you will be given access to an Elite Members forum section and we may add more perks in the near future!

Where will I be able to see the bages?

You can see a members achievements on the right hand side of a post and they will also be displayed on their member profile.

I hope you enjoy the new titles and I am looking forward to spotting them popping up around the forums.

#2 leonyipa

leonyipa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:38 AM

the 3 badges' image are not found
Gleam - The place to have fun and meet new friends
http://gleam.tk

#3 zackfair

zackfair

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:19 AM

please look at the date of the thread this was posted. Its already been a year from now, your posting in old threads just to earn more post, this is considered spamming i think, because there are more important new threads than this.

#4 leonyipa

leonyipa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:08 AM

Sorry, I didn't notice the date of the post :(
I saw it in the first page so I clicked in it :s
Gleam - The place to have fun and meet new friends
http://gleam.tk

#5 Odysseus Philandros